All members must read The Updated Pool Rules & Regulations at: Pool Rules and Regulations.
Download and sign The Kellogg Club COVID-19 Disclaimer. Bring to the pool upon your first visit.
Pool Ambassador Position
A new position has been created by the N.J. Department of Health that the club must adhere to. There must be a designated member Pool Ambassador on site during operating hours to monitor and promote good social distancing practices. This is a volunteer opportunity for all adult members to fulfill their work bond obligations.
The responsibilities of the Pool Ambassador are as follows:
- Monitor the pool entry and check in procedures. Ensure all members check in and out for future trace needs.
- Confirm the pool attendee is a current Kellogg Club member in good standing.
- Confirm the new Kellogg Club Covid-19 legal disclaimer has been signed by each member pool patron (one time) and is on file.
- Promote social distancing at the pool and surrounding grounds.
- Monitor heath practices at the pool house and bath facility.
The Pool Ambassador does not have to sit at the pool entry continuously, and may be pool side or other location during their work period. The initial sign up period is for the first three weeks (Monday June 22 through Sunday July 12) of the pool season in 3-hour time blocks (times are not adjustable): 11:00 am - 2:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm and 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm.